It’s hard not to be all gushy on a day like today. Love is in the air. I’m sporting my hot orangey-red corduroy pants - a bold move for my fashion sense. Heart candies and pretty flowers are everywhere.
In the spirit of today I’d like to share 5 reasons why I love the blogging community – bloggers and my readers, and the Be Happy crew specifically!
1. Support: there’s nothing like the support I’ve found amongst you amazing bloggers. From cute presents in the mail to thoughtful comments – you all rock. Last week I had a pretty crummy week and the emails I received from the bloggers I have collaborations with totally made my day. Heart you all!
2. Inspiration: I’m pretty big on this buzz word. When I am feeling uninspired all I have to do is read some of your blogs – holy inspiration Batman.
3. Skillz: because I blog a bunch I feel like I continually need to learn more. Whether it’s social media related or how to create moodboards I always have a reason to learn and keep growing.
4. Collaborations: I work with some of the most rad bloggers around on a daily/weekly basis. I know that collaborations take energy, time, and creativity. Thanks to all of you – you know who you are!
5. Platform: do you realize that you provide an outlet for me to share all of my thoughts, ideas, and obsessions? Do you know how much that means to me? I can’t imagine my life now without blogging.
As you hug the people you love today just know that I think you are great. How are you celebrating?
P.S. This is a Happiness linkup. Be inspired by the other amazing bloggers and please check their blogs out & join the fun! You can join the conversation on twitter by using the hash-tag #behappylinkup